Apple is one of the most iconic brands in the world, and for good reason. From their products to their marketing campaigns, Apple always manages to stand out from the crowd. But what about Google? They’re not exactly a household name, but they’re no slouch when it comes to technology. In this article, we’ll be comparing and contrasting the two companies, looking at their history, products, and more. We’ll also discuss why Google is becoming more and more popular and what Apple can do to keep up. So read on to learn all you need to know about these two tech giants!
Introducing Apple’s New iOS 12 Features
iOS 12 is packed with new features that will make your iPhone or iPad more productive and efficient. Here are some of the most notable improvements:
-A redesigned App Store that makes it easier to find and download apps and games, as well as explore new content.
-A new Screen Time feature that lets you see how much time you’re spending on your phone each day, as well as set limits on how much time you can spend using specific apps or browsing the internet.
-An all-new Photos app with powerful editing tools and automatic sharing features to Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms.
-An updated Maps app that includes better search capabilities and real-time traffic updates.
Facebook is Testing a ‘Secret’ Group Feature
Facebook is testing a secret group feature that lets groups of people communicate without others knowing about it. The feature is only available to a small number of people for now, but it could be a way for the social network to compete with other messaging apps like WhatsApp and Snapchat. Groups can have up to 500 members, and messages sent in a group are not visible to anyone else. Facebook is also Testing A ‘Secret’ Group Feature
The Top 5 Apps to Help You With College Planning
1. The College Board Official App: This app is great for keeping track of your academic progress, as well as accessing resources and tools from the College Board.
2. Google Sheets: This app can be used to collaborate with classmates, create and manage your college applications, and more.
3. OneClass: OneClass offers online courses for a variety of different majors, and it’s perfect for busy students who want to get ahead in their studies.
4. Khan Academy: Khan Academy is a free online resource that offers educational videos on a wide range of topics including math, science, history, and more.
5. AnkiDroid: AnkiDroid is an app that allows users to create flashcards and study materials based on their own interests or subjects of study.
Here’s What iPhone SE Users Should Know
If you’re considering an iPhone SE, here’s what you need to know. First, the phone has a A13 Bionic chip which is faster than any other iPhone model. Second, it has a 12MP rear camera and 7MP front camera. Third, it comes in two colors – silver and space gray – and has a battery life of up to 10 hours. Fourth, it’s available in most countries so you can get it without having to pay extra for shipping. Finally, be aware that the phone is old-fashioned in some ways – it doesn’t have a headphone jack or an embedded cellular modem like newer models do.
Amazon is Introducing a New Streaming Service
In a move that could shake up the streaming landscape, Amazon is introducing a new streaming service called Prime Video Direct. The new service allows Prime members to access select titles and seasons of TV shows and movies without having to go through Hulu, Netflix, or other traditional sources. In addition to traditional channels like ABC, CBS, and NBC, the service includes exclusive content from studios like Disney and Pixar.
Prime Video Direct is available now for Android and iOS devices, as well as FireTV devices. In addition to basic streaming capabilities, the app has ad-supported versions for $8 per month or $120 per year. More expensive options allow users to bypass ads and get more advanced features like offline playback and 4K Ultra HD support.
Twitter Announces Plans to Reduce Tweet Counts by 7%
Twitter has announced plans to reduce tweet counts by 7% over the next few months. The company says that this will help to make tweets more concise and easy to read. Additionally, it will help to improve the flow of conversation on Twitter. This change is expected to go into effect in late September.
How to Delete Your Facebook Account
If you’re feeling like Facebook is draining your time and energy, deleting your account may be the perfect solution. Here’s how to do it:
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click on the downward arrow next to “Your Profile Picture” in the upper-left corner of the screen.
3. Select “Delete Profile.”
4. Confirm by clicking on “Yes, I want to delete my profile.”
5. Your Facebook account will be deleted, and you’ll no longer have access to it or any of your content.